Awesome, difficult and fun. Luke Harrop Memorial Triathlon Gold Coast 1/5/2011 Enticer. Completed by me in under 1 hour. Cost $55 I did some some short distance tris when I was in my 20's and I didn't mind wearing 2 piece sports bikini for the whole event. Now 20 years later its a whole different ball game. I need padded bike pants so my glutes don't hurt. I need a singlet so I don't get sunburnt. SWIM -300 m- everybody had those one piece 3/4 thigh Trisuits. Priced some $250, can you surf in them also -NO because sand will damage it. Its designed to be sleek and repel heat and go though the water. Anyway the only one piece cossie I had was my blue Lifeguard one from Seaworld. With a large "lifeguard" written on the behind. Lucky none wanted me to save them! I felt so expose showing my thighs when everyone else had there 3/4 leg trisuits on. Did fantastic in the swim came in with some girls from the heat before. I had technique I started at the back and...
Surfing Mums and some surfing History about me Salty Surfing Mums Group : Gold Coast QLD- Coolangatta Surfing Mums I also used to go to the Alley Surfing Mums. Time surfed: I started surfing when I was 15 year old on a standup board. I grew up at Bondi Beach a place with the worst surf and the biggest crowd. In summer you can't even find a place to put your towel. I did all my schooling there. I was always at the beach body surfing and using a surf mat then a boogie board. I was scared that the fiberglass board would hit me that's why I didn't start till I was 15. There were no surf school back then so I learned to stand on my knees first that took 6 months and then stand up another 6 months. I remember catching the whitewash and just dreaming about being able to go out the back and blend in not look like a kook. That's one of the reasons I coached surfing for years because you can learn to stand in 1 hour. Back then there were hardly any girls that surfed a...
Bargain Queen Deal Only at Coles- Buy 2 Garden Gourmet Herbs or spices. They are in the fresh fruit and veg section in tubes. Get a "4 ingredients Cookbook" for free. Recipes with only 4 ingredients low cost and easy!!! They have the display stand with the books in front of the herbs. I brought Hot Chilli and Lemon Grass. We used to have lemon grass tea in Brazil. so I was very happy just to find it. They cost about $3.88. Deal is only at Coles Supermarket. Love that deal. FREE COOKBOOK* ...EXCLUSIVE OFFER Love that Ocean! See you out in the surf! SALTY.surfergirlgoldcoast.blogspot.com/
Comments
Post a Comment
LEave me a message. Tell me about your surf and family.