WHAT CAN A CURVY GIRL WEAR SURING?

What can a Curvy Girl wear surfing?



There is such a problem to find suitable surf gear for a curvy girl. I don't want my bosom to fall out or my butt to be in the air with the bikini bottoms on the floor. I do need bust support.

I have been surfing for 36 years and this is what I have found works.
 A sports crop top, you have to wear it in the water to ensure the side seams don't give you a rash. I have at present New Balance, Kmart or Ripcurl ones. 
The bottoms can me any bikini bottom that comfortable. There is NO more matchy matchy with colours any more. This is you don't have to match colours anymore.

Over the top, I wear a men's rashie/wetshirt usually Quiksilver or Billabong. The men's ones are higher up on the neck for sun protection. The bottoms are any lycra short shorts at the moment I have Roxy and Adidas. All of these are available at the Central Park Plaza Ashmore Outlets on the Gold Coast. 

Online from there stores. 
Surfstitch Surfstitch has a good range and sometimes a bargain.

I wear a surfcap, I have pterygiums from years of lifeguarding and surf coaching. Got to protect the eyes.

This is taken at Snapper Rocks, Gold Coast QLD Australia.
In the photo below its late afternoon so I'm not wearing a surfcap.
The top is a white Quiksilver Wet shirt and the Red Shorts are Mambo from Big W. 

 
Had fun left-hand waves at my local beach break today, very happy!  living on the Gold Coast all the point breaks and waves break to the right so for a goofy-footer to catch a left is the bomb and happens rarely.

Check out my daily Gold Coast Surf reports and beach pics on
SaltySurfgirl on Instagram

Have a look at my Shop




  • Like
Love that Ocean! See you out in the surf! SALTY. surfergirlgoldcoast.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Micheal Hutchince - INXS - 03 - Never Tear Us Apart - Hard Rock Live 1988 - YouTube

Don't use ZIPPAY, they SUCK your wallet dry

Stunning Soft Fringe Leather Coat Vintage 80s Brown Jacket L 10 12 | eBay